Help with Federal Agencies
Senator Markey wants to ensure that the citizens of our Commonwealth receive all of the federal benefits & help to which they deserve.Please contact Senator Markey's office for assistance with a problem related to a federal government service.
Senator Markey's Massachusetts staff specializes in assisting constituents with problems. They can direct people to the appropriate office, provide them with necessary instructions, phone numbers or materials, and/or find out the status of an application.
Before contacting the office, please take a minute to determine whether or not your issue is something the staff will be able to assist you with. Here are a few criteria that will help you make that determination:
- Are you a constituent in Massachusetts? Senator Markey was elected to represent and assist Massachusetts residents.
- Is your issue with a federal agency? As your federal representative, Senator Markey's office can only provide services to you if you have a problem with the federal government. (For a list of federal agencies, click HERE. This link will take you to an external site.)
After you submit your request, please follow up by calling the Boston Office, especially if your issue is time sensitive. (617) 565-8519
*Under the Privacy Act of 1974, Congressional staff must obtain written permission from you in order to begin work on your case. Please download, print, fill out and return the appropriate form to the office once you have spoken with the staff member who will be handling your case.
- If you are seeking assistance with the Department of Veterans Affairs, please click here.
- If you are seeking assistance with the Social Security Administration, please click here.
- If you are seeking assistance with an Immigration issue, please click here.
Please return your privacy release form to:
ATT: Office of Senator Markey
975 JFK Federal Building
15 New Sudbury Street
Boston, MA 02203