Senator Markey has fought to provide education funding to Massachusetts schools because he knows it is the best investment we can make in our economic future. He is a proponent of President Obama’s “Race to the Top” program, which incentivizes states to improve their education programs. Massachusetts is one of twelve states who have been successful in the Department of Education’s Race to the Top competition.
- In Letter To Devos, Senators Call Out Phony Science Materials Sent To Teachers Nationwide Posted on 06/07/17
- Senator Markey on Trump Budget: It Punishes Need and Rewards Greed Posted on 05/23/17
- Markey Joins Sen. Warren, Rep. Courtney on Student Loan Refinancing Legislation Posted on 05/17/17
- Senators Markey & Hatch Reintroduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Student Privacy Posted on 04/07/17
- Senator Markey Releases Analysis on Impacts of Trump Budget on Massachusetts Posted on 03/20/17
- Senator Markey and U.S. Librarian of Congress Dr. Carla Hayden Join Children and Hundreds of Mass. Librarians and Staff for Tour of Malden Public Library Posted on 03/20/17
- Senators Markey and Sullivan Call on FCC to Protect E-Rate Funding Posted on 03/17/17