Massachusetts colleges and universities provide some of the best educational programs in America, alongside countless research and development projects that keep our country on the cutting edge in our rapidly changing world. Senator Markey has continuously opposed cuts to federal research grants that make projects at these institutions possible. He has also fought to ensure student loan rates are kept down, so that everyone can have the chance to get a top-rate education without the burden of endless debt. He has consistently fought to lower the interest rates on federal student loan rates to help today’s kids reach their goals of attaining a college degree.
- In Letter To Devos, Senators Call Out Phony Science Materials Sent To Teachers Nationwide Posted on 06/07/17
- Senator Markey on Trump Budget: It Punishes Need and Rewards Greed Posted on 05/23/17
- Markey Joins Sen. Warren, Rep. Courtney on Student Loan Refinancing Legislation Posted on 05/17/17
- Senators Markey & Hatch Reintroduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Student Privacy Posted on 04/07/17
- Senator Markey Releases Analysis on Impacts of Trump Budget on Massachusetts Posted on 03/20/17
- Senator Markey and U.S. Librarian of Congress Dr. Carla Hayden Join Children and Hundreds of Mass. Librarians and Staff for Tour of Malden Public Library Posted on 03/20/17
- Senators Markey and Sullivan Call on FCC to Protect E-Rate Funding Posted on 03/17/17