Senator Markey has long championed the Clean Air Act and strong rules that help reduce the amount of pollution from smokestacks that harm health and warm the planet. He has fought attempts to block the Environmental Protection Agency from updating clean air safeguards to protect public health and has introduced legislation to protect clean air standards that reduce mercury, lead, dioxins and other pollutants.
- Senator Markey: Trump Withdrawal from Paris Climate Agreement Is a Betrayal of Scientific Fact, Economic Opportunity, and Moral Leadership Posted on 06/01/17
- Senator Markey: Withdrawal from Paris Climate Agreement Would Be an Economic, Security and Moral Failure for President Trump Posted on 05/31/17
- Senators Markey and Whitehouse, and Rep. Langevin Lead Legislation to Harness Offshore Wind Energy Posted on 05/11/17
- Markey, Blumenthal Statement On $2.8 Billion Fine For Volkswagen Posted on 04/21/17
- Markey Joins Call for Pruitt to Address Likely Conflicts of Interest Regarding Clean Power Plan Posted on 04/10/17
- Markey: Trump Executive Order Is Declaration of War on Climate Action, Public Health and Clean Energy Posted on 03/27/17
- Senator Markey: Trump Is Making a Dangerous U-Turn on Fuel Economy Emissions Standards Posted on 03/15/17